Hi, just a short note to say that this is now fixed in the mainline.

Cristian

On 09/08/17 16:55, Cristian Cadar wrote:
Yes, the right way to replay tests generated with --posix-runtime is via klee-replay. As Yude said, it is possible in some circumstances for KLEE to explore paths that triggers errors in programs using symbolic files, but here there is actually a bug in KLEE that I plan to fix very soon. In the meantime, please use the option --readable-posix-inputs when generating tests with KLEE.

Best,
Cristian