Hi all,
          We've been working a mobile friendly OPAC, you can find it here
https://dev3.koha.sys-tech.net/ (please be gently it's a development server,
very little resources). I did not want to post it on en general list, because
the server can't handle much. To test it, either use a mobile device or, in a
modern browser, shrink the width of your window till around 700 pixels.

What we've done, using CSS Media Queries, is:

* Remove as much noise as possible to focus on simple search and record
consulting.
* Simplified the advance research, only reachable if there is no search results
* Reformatted opac-detail

Next thing on our list is user login, we hope to have it done by the end of
next week. We would like to give this feature back to the community. But first
I'd like to get input on what would be nice, what's missing, what you generally
think of the idea.

TIA,

Marc

Marc Boivin
Chargé de projet Web

418 520-0739, poste 169
marc.boi...@libeo.com

Libéo / Web et applications libres
6700, boulevard Pierre-Bertrand, bureau 209
Québec (Québec)  G2J 0B4

S. F. : 1 877 969-8324
Téléc. : 418 520-4554
www.libeo.com