Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 10:01:18 +0200
From: Zeno Tajoli<ztaj...@gmail.com>
To: koha-devel<koha-devel@lists.koha-community.org>
Subject: [Koha-devel] REST API and new defaults

Hi to all,
thinking about BZ 33036, the basic idea is to change a part of
../cataloguing/merge.pl
to create a 'merge' verb inside Koha/REST/V1/Biblios.pm then use this
new verb in a new version of ./cataloguing/merge.pl

But if we use REST inside standard scripts, I think we need to change
those defaults:
a)RESTBasicAuth: from 'Not enabled' to 'Enabled'
b)Plack as mandatory

As I see also ERM needs those defaults

So is it a direction to take?

In .. ../cataloguing/merge.pl I insert a check on the environment.

Cheers
Zeno Tajoli