On 23-11-10 08:50, Jonathan Druart wrote:
You missed the original request, Victor. The .po files will be missing from the src and so the git extract won't be enough.

Indeed! Read it and forgot it when looking at how to get them from the forge...

> I think we better need to have a job triggered on tags pushed that will build and push the .tar.gz files.

If there isn't much usage maybe it's ok to have one tarball for Koha itself and one for the .po files. And if there are requests for a complete tarball then maybe do a job. Not sure about the tarball usage but if it's for manual installs then having a step to extract the .po tarball in the directory of koha could be okay for users.

Cheers,

--
Victor Grousset/tuxayo