Hello David,

Thnak you for your usefull email i compared to my directories and the prog
doesnt make any sense probably something put there, i fallowed your advice and
created our pics folder on the instance directory
(/var/lib/koha/ourinstancename) i changed the pic references on the opac to
/web/ourpics.jpg
And then deleted the prog directory on the /web/planonacionalleirura.png , then
i was able to install the language withouth any errors, except for this one:

Connection to the memcached servers '__MEMCACHED_SERVERS__' failed. Are the
unix socket permissions set properly? Is the host reachable? > > If you ignore
this warning, you will face performance issues

Did you have this same error when you instaled your languages? Is there a way
to check the translation version of a certain langauge?

The language ended up to be installed and i could remove it and install it
again.

Best regards,

Paulo Neto

DSIGA / DPGI