----- Original Message -----
From: Mathaba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: STOP NATO: NO PASARAN! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2000 4:44 AM
Subject: Re: [STOPNATO] XINHUA

STOP NATO: NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.HOME-PAGE.ORG

Please Kole,

can you post the article original as you posted on this list,
also to the religion community in ANSWER to the post
already there about religious persecution in China?
Thanks a lot!
To make easy here the URL then follow common sense from
there:
http://mathaba.community.everyone.net/community/scripts/community.pl?ClientI
D=72628&NodeID=82859
www.mathaba.net - voice of freedom
please use correct email addresses:
for link requests only: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for site problems only: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for news items only: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for human rights only: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for comments: guestbook on main site
for notices: notice board on main site
for monthly updates: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for any other matters: [EMAIL PROTECTED]