Hi,

Last week I was working on the fixing bugs in kopete and was going through
the legacy code that is still in kopete and the issues that were raised in
an earlier thread regarding KF5 port. Other than that I was also able to
study about GUI Testing using QtTest. I am working on the patch around this
and will put them on review board before end of next week.

I think in porting best way to go would to get kopete working with minimal
functionality and no bugs. And then adding the things as required in the
process after its done without breaking any previous feature. I will add
the changes to the time line as I think this is part of improving protocol
support of kopete. Some of the stuff that need to be ported will need to be
reimplemented. I am trying to spec it out to work on it.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi