So, I've been a busy bee (along with at least Neil and a couple others).

I've installed CMFContentPanels into the zope instance for the kplug site, and have used it to build the new home page for kplug.

Each section of the center column is a contentpane displaying a document elsewhere in the plone site heirarchy. Currently, I have a "welcome" document I'm using for the first section, and seperate documents for each of the meetings.

This actually simplifies things, as we can now create a new meeting document at will, and later add it in to the home page and remove the old meeting section.

I.e., for the June general meeting, we'd create /meetings/general/2005/june (or copy may to june) and edit the document content as necessary. Adding it to the home page is a little tricky, primarily because there's so many little icons that do things in the "Layout" tab of the contentpanel that picking the right can be a challenge at times.

But, I think this gives is a much more flexible home page.

If you want to play around with contentpanels, you can do so in your home folder by clicking "add new item" and selecting "contentpanel" from the list. Then, play away.

Have fun!

Gregory
--
Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
OpenPGP Key ID: EAF4844B  keyserver: pgpkeys.mit.edu

KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org