On Wednesday 11 May 2005 12:07 pm, Sol Schumer wrote:
>   Then I went to KPLUG's greatly updated Web site, and found only an
> email link to the Webmaster.  So I was wrong.  I'm not criticizing KPLUG
> here, just pointing out that we're all human, and see things as we think
> they ought to be, and are often surprised when they turn out to be
> different than we expected.

I noticed someone stuffed contact info in the site's home page.  I've moved
this to /contact (you'll see a "Contact KPLUG" folder in the nav menu at
the left and a "contact" tab at the top of the site that goes to a page
containing KPLUG contact information.

Thanks for mentioning it!

Gregory

--
Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
OpenPGP Key ID: EAF4844B  keyserver: pgpkeys.mit.edu

KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org