RE: no list mail,
Roadrunner says they have been having problems but the message was very
vague, and furthermore, well, here it is:
"""..we are currently experiencing server problems in your area. Our
engineers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We are
not aware of an estimated time of repair.
"""

I will pester them some more, but I thought an human-sent email might
provide some visible and traceable evidence.

I was going to log into newspark, but my ssh fails
with
"""
debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
Unknown code krb5 195
"""

And my login password doesn't seem to work either, although I _may_ have
forgotten what I changed ti password to (even though I did write myself
a hint).

Perhaps this may be another issue related to temporary relocation?

..so..

I was wondering if someone with access can get to sparky and send an
email to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and watch for any error from the MTA (I get confused, is MTA the right
agent, in this context?).

You might want to cc/reply-to/textually-include your normal email
address, so I can see where to respond to.

Thanks,
..jim

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org