Less than a week to our first meeting of 2008 and no one has stepped forward
to offer a presentation.

I had an idea, and wonder what the steering committee thinks.

What if we made our January 10th meeting a swap meet? KPLUG has never had one,
but people are bringing stuff to meetings all the time. What if everyone
brought their stuff they wanted to get rid of to one meeting? Lay it out, if
someone wants it they can have it, or maybe barter for something they have. No
money! Just good old fashion horse trading! And if you can't convince someone
else to take it off your hands, then you must take it home!

Give everybody a chance to clean closets and maybe get some new "junk" for
themselves. :-)

--
Neil Schneider                          pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com

I help busy professionals diversify their self-directed IRAs and portfolios
with real estate they don't have to manage.  Please let me know if you or
someone you know would like more information.

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org