James G. Sack (jim) wrote:
> [reply diverted to -steer]
>
> Carl Lowenstein wrote:
>> February has 29 days this year, and is immediately followed by Saturday
>> March 1.
>>
>> InstallFest at That Technical Bookstore Saturday March 1, 10 - 4
>> <http://www.thattechnicalbookstore.com>
>>
>> InstallFest at National City Adult Education Center  Saturday March 15, 10 -
>> 3
>> <http://www.kernel-panic.org>
>>
>> Read some more in ComputorEdge.
>> <http://tinyurl.com/328xqx>
>
> They say we have a meeting on Mar 13.  I wonder where?
>
> Maybe we should invite everybody to converge on other meetings in nearby
>  time slots? SDOSS? Revit?? ,..
>
> ..or did _somebody_ look into pizza/beer space reservations (or
> something similar).
>
> Man, that _somebody_ seems to get scarce when you want him/her to do
> something, eh?

I was hoping someone would step up and volunteer to find us a space. So far no
response. We don't have a space for a meeting, so at this point it's looking
like there won't be a meeting.

--
Neil Schneider                          pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com

I help busy professionals diversify their self-directed IRAs and portfolios
with real estate they don't have to manage.  Please let me know if you or
someone you know would like more information.

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org