I wonder if we can get Robin to do another presentation for KPLUG in the near
future?

James G. Sack (jim) wrote:
> LG has a nice interview w/ Robin Rowe, whom we have had as presenter at
> Kplug in the past.
>
> - - -
> Hollywood, Linux, and CinePaint at FOSDEM 2008
> By Robin Rowe
>
> As keynote speakers, Gabrielle Pantera and I (Robin Rowe) are presenting
> Tux with Shades, Linux in Hollywood on February 23rd at FOSDEM 2008 in
> Brussels. Philip Paeps of FOSDEM asked that we answer the following
> questions.
> - - -
>
> http://linuxgazette.net/147/rowe.html
>
> I wonder is we could get him to visit again?
>
> Regards,
> ..jim
>
> --
> KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org

Neil Schneider                          pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com
Key fingerprint = 67F0 E493 FCC0 0A8C 769B  8209 32D7 1DB1 8460 C47D

I help busy professionals diversify their self-directed IRAs and portfolios
with real estate they don't have to manage.  Please let me know if you or
someone you know would like more information.

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org