Thanks for noticing Jim. I CC'ed Ed so this should let him know that we need
more room reservations starting in May.

--
Neil Schneider                          pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com

I help busy professionals diversify their self-directed IRAs and portfolios
with real estate they don't have to manage.  Please let me know if you or
someone you know would like more information.

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org