McClelland, Scott wrote:
> I'm trying to find a room for a meeting of people interested in starting a San
> Diego biodiesel coop.  Do you guys have any suggestions?
>
> Initially, I thought of a hotel lobby, but we have 25 responses, so far, so we
> need something bigger.  Something free would also be good.  Then I remembered
> that KPLUG has nice rooms.  I guess we could also try parks and community
> centers, if the county education building is too complicated to use.

Public libraries sometimes have rooms available. The asterisk group meets at
the Linda Vista Public Library.

--
Neil Schneider                          pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com

"Work to eat, eat to live, live to bike, bike to work." -- Naomi Bloom

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org