SJS wrote:
begin  quoting Michael O'Keefe as of Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 03:28:42PM -0700:
SJS wrote:
Didn't say he didn't.
Then don't go off-topic posting with the same subject line !

;)

nothing more annoying than a bottom posting, post trimming, non-topic answering, unaltered-subject line response !

Touche!

--
What's the TeX markup for e-with-an-apostrophe anyway?
Stewart Stremler

I don't know, but I went thru Applications => Accessories => Character Map and grabbed all the special characters that I frequently (and infrequently) use, stuck them in a small file for easy access. I just pull up that file when I need one, copy and paste, and violá! Touché.

--
Ralph

Well if you're going to _explain_ it, ... damn, that's just cheating to win an argument! --Lan Barnes

I, for one, would never let mere proof sway my opinion.  --Tracy R Reed

That's because you have integrity. I am not so cursed.  --Lan Barnes

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org