Joshua Penix wrote:
It's time to revisit the projector question - in response to the ongoing SDCOE projector deterioration, the SDCS has voted to authorize a one-time $600 subsidy to any current SIG that wants to buy itself a projector.

So... go shopping? We can spend as much as we want, the SDCS subsidy is up to $600. I think we should find a 1024x768+ resolution projector, a spare bulb, and purchase a good locking Pelican case to hold them in.

I think for sharing the projector we should make it the responsibility of the upcoming presenter to retrieve it from the previous presenter. We could make a form or wiki page on the website to track who has it. If the presenter is a guest of KPLUG, then we'll have to solicit a volunteer projector wrangler.

I think it's an excellent item to spend the club's money on.

Rich

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org