Gus Wirth wrote:
James G. Sack (jim) wrote:
I think this (or something similar) may have been discussed before, but
I can't find it just now. I just got an automated reply (direct to my
email address) that was evidently triggered by my post to -kooler.

Thank you for your recent email. My inbox is protected by
Nodens Spam Filtering System, the leader in anti-spam technology.
NSFS is withholding the message you sent due to its content or
the server from which it was sent.

I want those people immediately deleted from the mailing list. If they
are too stupid to white list a mailing which they DELIBERATELY signed up
for they don't need to be on our lists.

Hear hear! I second this.

-kelsey

--