From: jeffbudner
Sent: February 24, 2021 7:19 AM
To: kr-list@matronics.com
Subject: KR-List: Rigging question for TR-1

--> KR-List message posted by: "jeffbudner" <jeffbud...@gmail.com>

I have what I believe is a rigging issue with my TR-1. I'm continuously having
to push the stick to the right in order to maintain straight and level flight.
If I let go of the stick the planes wants to roll over to the left, this is
with the fuel tanks fairly equal. Any thoughts or advice would be helpful. Is
there a way to determine if this an adjustment issue or could there be
something more severe going on.

Thanks much,

Jeff
TR-1, 099

Read this topic online here:

_-= Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ,
_-= Photoshare, and much much more:
_-=
_-=   --> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?KR-List
_-=
_-============================================================
_-=               - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -
_-= Same great content also available via the Web Forums!
_-=
_-=   --> http://forums.matronics.com
_-=
_-=              - NEW MATRONICS LIST WIKI -
_-= Add some info to the Matronics Email List Wiki!
_-=   --> http://wiki.matronics.com
_-=             - List Contribution Web Site -
_-=  Thank you for your generous support!
_-=                              -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
_-=   --> http://www.matronics.com/contribution