Congratulations Mark. I to made my first flight in left seat in a C172 in 25
years. It felt like I was a brand new student pilot at first. The instructor
was very impressed how I progress throughout the flight. He said one more
flight should do it. ?
How does 819JF performance and weight and balance compare to 56ML?

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S?4.

PD. have you videos of flight?

Saludos

Eduardo Barros
San Pedro, Bs. As., Argentina

Mail: eduardo at kr2-egb.com.ar
Visite el proyecto de construcci?n del avi?n experimental "Kr2 EGB":
www.kr2-egb.com.ar