Good luck,

Wayne DeLisle Sr.

KR> opinions on spars.

piney at mymts.net piney at mymts.net
Wed Feb 1 07:24:00 EST 2017

HI All;
I tried to post some pictures of spars that I picked up in a parts buy and am
wondering about thoughts on cleaning these up for eventual use.
I have been sanding some and it seems to work fairly well but very tedious.
It does not seem like mould but I could be wrong, is this something anyone has
experience with?
These were not stored in a heated facility.
Here is a link to a video I took of them. https://youtu.be/tygecyU-nSA

I have some other videos there as well taken from my Preceptor N3 and also my
Ultra Pup which is my current magic carpet.
Thanks
Bob R