Hello again, everyone!  Work on N1199P's new panel is progressing
nicely, and I am to the point of thinking about upholstery, so we are
very, VERY close!!!

The aircraft has 118 hours on it, all I am doing is upgrading some panel
items and controls.  Out here in the middle of nowhere, it is hard to
get direct input, let alone guidance and suggestions.

We are adding NAV/COM and a full 6-pack to the panel, along with some
digital devices and GPS.  I have everything weighed, and as soon as we
get the upholstery installed, we will do a new weight and balance and
then be planning to fly.

The aircraft has conventional gear, grass strip springed, and hydraulic
brakes, Revmaster 2100, 3-blade CF prop.

We are based at 65G, near Fowlerville, MI., and I am wondering if any of
you will be over this way this summer.  As I haven't flown my KR2, I
would feel a lot better if someone nearby could stop over for a couple
of days and work with me at the airport!

Thanks to anybody that's interested!  My best guess is that we will fly
the tail in May, fly the airplane in June.

Dave.
N8325M
N1199P