Lee Van Dyke wrote:

This is a post I have been wanting to put out for a few weeks now.  As I understand
it, it’s almost impossible to get wing skin kits now, for either airfoil.  I believe
that the Freebird will have the new airfoil same as the KR. <<

The Freebird wing is a different planform than the KR2S, and it may change as it matures.  I would
not invest in tooling to make wings for a design that is far from "firmed-up", but folks
are welcome to build whatever they want.  I'll also tell you the same thing I told Steve Glover
when he was deciding to supply Rand Robinson parts.  "KR builders are among the cheapest
airplane builders on the planet.  Don't count on monetizing the KR, because like me, most builders
pride themselves on doing it all themselves".......

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL