Hey Jim, Thanks for the quick reply. Please contact me at 920-four two six-6846
at your convenience and we can discuss further.

Tim Hoversten
Oshkosh, WI
 "Whatever you think is impossible, is really impossible for you. And whatever
you think is possible, it really is possible for you, just don't be afraid to
try it. Make a plan, consult with your friends and with the experts, with
everyone who can help you - and follow your dreams. Life is easy. So keep
smiling and be happy!" - Jan Hercek, Slovenian paraplegic pilot

    On Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 08:28:06 AM CST, jehayward--- via KRnet
 Yes, I have them along with Diehl’s wing skins for the main wings. I quit
building mine after getting interested in ultralights and building a Challenge
II some 22 years ago.
Jim Hayward Rapid City, SD

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Thursday, December 1, 2022, 6:42 AM, thomas mcavoy
Looking for the Deihl main landing gear legs and brackets - any out there for
sale?
Thanks!

Tim Hoversten
Oshkosh, WI
 "Whatever you think is impossible, is really impossible for you. And whatever
you think is possible, it really is possible for you, just don't be afraid to
try it. Make a plan, consult with your friends and with the experts, with
everyone who can help you - and follow your dreams. Life is easy. So keep
smiling and be happy!" - Jan Hercek, Slovenian paraplegic pilot

No trees were killed in the creation of this message, however many electrons
were terribly inconvienencedalthough they have a high affinity to localized
distributions--