Hi all,
We have the dragonfly canopy with a to the fwd side hinge system. At my website
I made a good presentation how we build the canopy locksystem for the PH-TDB.
It was a lot of work And it will cost you some weight…… but after 110 flight
hours I am stil happy with it.
Before take off I always do a canopy lock check.
See
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2/styled-19/index.html

If someone is interested in more picks…let me know.

Stef

Steph and his dad are building the KR-2S see http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2