Hi guys and girls.

After having my memory stimulated here in the last few days I've come to
realize that my KR-2 and KR2S plans will have to go with the fuselage and
engine that I have up for sale and I've had several inquiries for.

Sorry.

You know it's really hard at this point to set a price on this stuff
because the value of the dollar has changed so drastically it's just hard
to come up with a fair price.