I have a brand new set still in the original box sent from RR.  Never been
drilled.  Send me a mess off line.  l...@vandyke2.com

Lee Van Dyke

On Nov 21, 2023, at 12:43 PM, James Gogniat via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
wrote:

Thanks for the response Myron to my request for retract parts. The KRnet truly
is amazing. I am waiting on pictures from another builder. I am not sure what
he has. Maybe between the two of you I can acquire all the parts I need. May we
speak directly or on my email so I may work out details with you. That way I
won't bother others! Thank you...Jim Gogniat 940 443 zero227

On Tue, Nov 21, 2023, 1:07 PM Myron Freeman via KRnet