Hello all,

New member here, I’ve been lurking and reading for a little while. I think a
KR2S is what I want to build, but I’m still planning and deciding. I was pretty
easily able to find the .pdf KR2 build manual online, but much to my
frustration I can’t source an image of the fuselage drawing (drawing 1).

Would anyone be willing to take a few photos of their fuselage drawing with
legible measurements for a KR2(S) and email me directly? Or is my best bet just
to wait until the Freebird project is up and running?

Again, I haven’t committed to building one yet but I won’t even have the option
to decide yes or no without all the relevant info!

Thank you all in advance. Feel free to email me at evan.w.burg...@gmail.com.

-Evan

Professional helicopter pilot
Recreational airplane pilot