Hello-

Your site states that one off questions might could be answered via email so
here I am.

I have limited knowledge of KVM, but it is my understanding that in order to
vertically  scale RAM for a KVM the guest needs to be shut down, resized, and
rebooted, resulting in a 5-10 minute interruption of service.

Is this true and if so do you know of any efforts to change this behavior?

Thank you!

v.

Vic Rozumny | Principal Technical Architect
AIC - AT&T Integrated Cloud | Complex Engineering