I have a "BUG: soft lockup" after live migrating guest from host_1 to host_2
(when I migrate the guest from host_2 to host_1, everything is good).

The kernel still lives (the guest replies to pings, and the kernel prints "BUG: soft
lockup" every minute, but that's all it can do when it happens).

I made some screenshots, available here:

http://www1.wpkg.org/lockup1.png
http://www1.wpkg.org/lockup2.png

I tried adding "-cpu qemu64,-nx" to guest command line, but it didn't help.

The guest is running Debian Lenny (2.6.26 kernel) with virtio.

Is it a known issue? Is there a workaround to it?

qemu-kvm is 0.11.0; kernel modules: 86.

Below, CPUs on both hosts:

host_1 CPU:

processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 15
model           : 65
model name      : Dual-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2212
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 1000.000
cache size      : 1024 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 2
core id         : 0
cpu cores       : 2
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt rdtscp lm
3dnowext 3dnow rep_good pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy
bogomips        : 1994.96
TLB size        : 1024 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: ts fid vid ttp tm stc

host_2 CPU:

processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 15
model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU            3050  @ 2.13GHz
stepping        : 6
cpu MHz         : 2133.407
cache size      : 2048 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 2
core id         : 0
cpu cores       : 2
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 10
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov
pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall lm
constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good pni monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2
ssse3 cx16 xtpr lahf_lm
bogomips        : 4270.04
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64