----- Original Message -----
From: "Alon Levy" <al...@redhat.com>
To: "Carlos Rodrigues" <c...@eurotux.com>, kvm@vger.kernel.org, "Vadim
Rozenfeld" <vroze...@redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 3:45:32 AM
Subject: Re: Problem after update windows VirtIO drivers

On 12/09/2013 04:45 PM, Carlos Rodrigues wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After update the VirtIO drivers for Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, when
> i reboot virtual machine, the windows OS get stuck on loading bar.
>
> The VirtIO drivers is the latest stable that i made the download from
> http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/virtio-win/stable/virtio-win-0.1-74.iso
>
> And i use version 1.2.1 of kvm and the OS of host is Centos 5.8.
>
> I try to install a fresh and clean version same Windows and same drivers
> and get the same problem. With virtio-win-0.1-52 version of drivers, the
> windows server works properly.
>
> I will use the oldest stable version of drivers, but anyone knows some
> issue with latest drivers?

[VR]
Hi Carlos,
Could you please post the QEMU command line as well as output
from 'info pci'

I have an issue that also existed with 0.65, on windows 7 64 bit: when I
have qxl enabled as well I get a crash shortly after initialization of
qxl (at the login screen) in a memory management function of the qxl
driver, indicating something overwrote parts of the allocators
accounting structures. When I disable the virtio driver (leaving the
virtio device) the problem goes away.

Vadim, is this a known problem? (sorry for hijacking the thread)

Does it crash into BSOD? Can you share the crash dump file?

Best regards,
Vadim.