2010.11.01 08:57, André Schnabel rašė:
Hi,

Am 01.11.2010 01:20, schrieb Olivier Hallot:

just 2 small issues:
Can we have Brazilian Portuguese as language for LibreOffice

done. Problem here is that pootle uses pt_BR as langcode, but our filesystem has pt-BR ... we need to think about this in the future.

Pootle 2.1.2 has relaxed the rules for language codes.
Alternatively, you can edit the database manually or patch local_apps/pootle_app/admin.py by commenting out the topmost IF-statement: #if not self.cleaned_data['code'] == 'templates' and not langcode_re.match(self.cleaned_data['code']): # raise forms.ValidationError(_('Language code does not follow the ISO convention'))
you can then add the languages to the list and undo your edits. ;)

Rimas