Hi again,
Just to make it clear, we need these lists:
*
annou...@fa.libreoffice.org
disc...@fa.libreoffice.org
us...@fa.libreoffice.org
*
The first one was mistakenly typed as "users", and the correct name is "*
announce*". Thanks for your attention. I hope to see Persian mailing lists
soon. :-)

Regards,
Hossein

>>> disc...@fa.libreoffice.org