Þann þri 24.maí 2011 10:47, skrifaði Andras Timar:

Please note, however, that there are still bugs in your translations
that need to be fixed ASAP.

Locales with fatal errors:
cs, is, tr, zh-TW

I fixed fatal (build breaker) errors before commit, but you need to fixe
them in Pootle, too.

Locales with bugs:
as, bg, bn, bo, brx, bs, ca, cs, de, dgo, el, eo, fa, gu, he, hi, hr,
id, is, ka, kk, kn, kok, ks, ku, lt, mai, mk, ml, mn, mni, my, ne, nl,
nn, nr, nso, oc, om, or, pl, ro, rw, sa-IN, sat, sd, sk, sq, st, sv, ta,
tg, tn, tr, ts, ug, uk, uz, zh-TW

Log files (from all tools) and error files (from gsicheck tool):
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/3.4-rc2-l10nbugs/

Best regards,
Andras

Hi Andras,

Fixed (hopefully all) Icelandic (is) errors, those were missing XML characters (> and /) in helpcontent2.

But, I can see that now there's a bunch of new inconsistencies between msgid and msgstr strings.
Mostly XML markup like (in /swriter/guide.po);

#: borders.xhp#par_id6129947.help.text
#, fuzzy
msgid "Choose <item type=\"menuitem\">Table - Table properties</item>."
msgstr "Veldu <emph>Skrá - Flytja út</emph>."

Or;

#: mailmerge03.xhp#par_idN10543.help.text

The texts are OK, but the markup is wrong.
The former could possibly be a suggestion automatically added by Lokalize (I use that sparingly and never sitewide), but the latter smells of an (incomplete/nonfunctional) merging.

Also, the sheer number of locales all of a sudden full of bugs is quite suspicious.

What do you think ?

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli