Hi,

2011/12/13 Andras Timar <tima...@gmail.com>

> 2011/12/13 Manveru1986 <manveru1...@gmail.com>:
> > Hi!
> > Default shortcut for adding a comment in Writer is Ctrl+Alt+C,
> > but in Polish programmer keyboard layout it results with letter "Ć".
> > It's standard keyboard layout used in Poland.
>
> Would you mind filing a bug? It is better to handle this issue in Bugzilla.

Maybe it would be wise to avoid Ctrl+Alt+... shortcuts altogether, since on
Windows Ctrl+Alt behaves like AltGr, and key combinations with AltGr are
used by many layouts to produce some letter or another? (See e.g.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AltGr_key )
As much as I dislike it, Windows is still the most used platform...

Regards,
Mihkel