Hi :)
Ahh cool!!  That looks nice.  I think it's likely to attract people more when
there is an element of game-playing visualisations involved.  It's easy to see
which languages are winning!

I have sent links to 2 of my colleagues to see if they are inspired to try to
win for their language.  One speaks Polish and the other Japanese.  Both are a
bit desperately busy but you never know.
Regards from
Tom :)