2013/1/22 Guttorm Flatabø <p...@guttormflatabo.com>

> Hi, I'm new to this list, but not new to internationalizing open source
> software.
>
> My LibreOffice crashes when I'm trying to add autocorrection exceptions
> today so I've been forced to edit it manually and thought I might as well
> share my additions with other users.
>
> Is there any Norwegian autocorrection data out there? I'm thinking about
> the files contained in for example acor_en-US.dat in the user/autocorr
> directory. How should I go about contributing, if it is lacking?
>
> --
> Guttorm Flatabø
> Norway
>
> --
> deleted

Hi.

The actual files are hosted here:
http://alioth.debian.org/frs/?group_id=30577,
but if you want to get in touch with some of the people behind, subscribe
to one
of these: https://lister.ping.uio.no/mailman/listinfo (the certificate is
still broken,
I'll try to nag). We are actually looking for people that can help with the
maintenance
of this, so your timing is good.

--
Olav Dahlum