On 19/06/13 01:30, Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi Martin,

On Saturday, 2013-06-15 11:17:10 +0200, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:

I noticed that in Slovenian LO, will check again and report here, in
Slovenian the problem was that special letters č, š and ž get at the
end of alphabet (and not č after c, š after s and ž after z). If this
is true then maybe sorting for more non-English languages is not
working ...
Hum.. that should not happen.. sl_SI.xml:

     <IndexKey phonetic="false" default="true" unoid="alphanumeric">A-C Č Ć D Đ E-S Š
T-Z Ž</IndexKey>

Just to make sure, we are talking about Writer's index feature here, not
general sorting, yes?

   Eike

Yes. It's what you get on the menu in Writer:
Insert > Indexes and tables > Indexes and tables > Type = Alphabetical index

Donald