https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/translate.html#filter=checks,simpleplurals&unit=33722145
string to define if the option pays one unit of (d)omestic currency (cash or nothing) or (f)oreign currency (asset or nothing)

This function (along with other OPT_ functions) isn't present in Oasis formula specification:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part2.html

I'm interested in letters enveloped in brackets (d) and (f).
Are those fixed letters, meaning you need to enter them into formula and shouldn't be changed?
If yes, then I need to leave them unchanged in translation.

Also, all OPT_ formulas are missing first capital letter and maybe ending dot.

Best regards,
Mihovil