Hi :)
I was wondering if the LibreOffice translators team could help Sergio Martino.
Ubuntu translators might find the dictionary useful to if aff and dic
file-types are usable.  My guess is that oxt is unique to LibreOffice so this
is mostly for LibreOffice translators.

So, is it possible to "register" a 'new language', really a dialect spoken in
the Bari area of Italy.  How do you get it to appear in the combo-box in the
spelling-checker dialog?

Right now it's in aff, dic and oxt formats
Regards from

Tom :)