Hi,
This problem still exists.

This is the status of some of localized download sites. Just go to the
localized websites listed here and click download:

http://www.libreoffice.org/international-sites/

This is the status for some of the websites: (I didn't check all of them)

Arabic: Leads to "Not found"
http://ar.libreoffice.org/download/

Bodo (India): No download page
http://brx.libreoffice.org/

Estonian: Still shows 3.6 version
http://el.libreoffice.org/

Chinese Traditional: Problem with certificate prevents user from downloading
https://zh-tw.libreoffice.org/download/

*Should we abandon some old SilverStripe templates?*

Thanks,
Hossein