You can blame many of the cosmetic string changes on me.

I was told that somebody would create a script to handle the changes
in fdo#76404, so I went ahead (if somebody with coding skills wants to
volunteer to tackle that, it'd be great); the changes were needed from
a UX POV and also to fix a bug report, fdo#78826...

I was hoping that Pootle's Amagama (TM) facility would not make
translations "painful" for you guys, anyway... At least I'm gonna use
it for Spanish.