Thanks, Andras!

So how come the attribute is there in 3405 places (on different elements,
though) if it is not used at all?

And how come the guide, which I am now aware of thanks to Sophie, says:

 "*name* is the displayed name of the file content. It has to be localized".

in the section about <link> elements (
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UI_and_Help_files_Content_Guide#.3Clink.3E.3C.2Flink.3E
)?

To me, that seems to contradict what you said – or did I misunderstand
something?

Jesper