Hi Olivier, *,

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 9:09 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hal...@libreoffice.org> wrote:
> Hello Cloph
>
> Since 5.0, there has been many updates in Help content that indicates a
> heavy workload on translators for 5.1

Yes, it is time for a template update, but I want to export the files
for 4.4.7 rc1 first today.

> It may be advisable to update the PO templates in Pootle Master so that
> the l10n team start translating/updating right now, and get the last
> minute updates as usual before branching.

Sure - and it is already planned (in fact I also postponed creation of
the en-AU project until the templates are updated).

Note that the branch-off will not happen with the libreoffice-5-1
branch / beta1 next week, but only later after full freeze. So
translators will not have to maintain three branches (master, 5.1,
5.0), but only two (master and 5.0).

ciao
Christian