Hi  Michael, *,

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> To make things easier for Christian (hopefully) I have set up
>
> Garhwali (gbm)
> Angika (anp)
> Bavarian (bar)
>
> on Pootle as far as I can but the last step is something Christian has to
> do. Shouldn't take too long.

FYI: did do this already, but forgot to post to the list.

Also, as there are requests that I wasn't aware of the reminder that
someone please fullquote-reply any mail from yahoo / other
DMARC-enforcing domains, so they will show up for everyone (and not
just when people look in their spam folder)

ciao
Christian