Hi *,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Mihovil Stanić <miho...@miho.im> wrote:
> Thank you. I guess I'll have to download some small file from master and
> then edit it for terminology, since I don't know what kind of structure .po
> files need.

terminology has no matching stuff in the LO sources - it is purely aid
for translators, you see terminology matches to the left of the actual
translation.

So in other words: it is free-form.
(so downloading any po file from ui or help will do as a template for
the po file format)

> Reffering to your other email, I actually wrote it's croatian locale in
> first message, but it got trimmed down by Stanislav and me in replys.

sorry then, but jumping topics always is hard...

ciao
Christian