Hi *,

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Sophie <gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a request for modification from Laurent, could you give him
> some feedback. Forwarding because he has difficulty to post to the list
>
> ====================================
> Subject: Modifying help after string freeze
>
> I proposed a patch to modify help about a new feature introduced in LibO 5.1
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/21844/
> As it breaks the string freeze, could you consider reviewing it ?

As it only affects one existing string in help, and adds new ones, I'd
say it is OK to have for 5.1 (with a little tweaks, as the patch as it
is in gerrit is wrong (uses duplicate paragraph ID) and should use
localize="false" for the ? entry... (will update the patch in gerrit
accordingly)

ciao
Christian