Hi Olivier, *,

meant to send this to the list, so resending :-)

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 8:13 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hal...@libreoffice.org> wrote:
> […]
> As a translator myself I found it interesting to display the page where
> the string is located. It helps to understand the context of the string
> to translate and to improve quality.
> […]
> http://vm173.documentfoundation.org/text/smath/01/03060000.xhp
>
> The Pootle server in translation mode shows all information to access
> the page, but there is no automatic connection between vm173 and Pootle.

Now there is. I failed to integrate it into webpack that pootle uses,
so if someone knows to integrate it into the default assets handling,
I'd like to hear the suggestions..

See e.g.
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate/scalc/02.po#unit=28664400

you should see a link "String in context on vm173" pointing to
http://vm173.documentfoundation.org/text/scalc/02/02130000.xhp on the
left-hand side, below to the location and context and terminology
info.

ciao
Christian