Hi Mateusz,

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Mateusz Zasuwik <mzasu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey
>
> 2 weeks passed so far and nothing had changed so I would like to renew my
> request. 10 days ago I also post task od redmine platform, also without
> effect.
>
> By the way. Recently we got second *.po files upgrade. After first update, I
> did a lot work with UI.

Yes, thanks for not telling me that  you did modify master and yet
despite that did request merge from 5-1 branch.

That took me multiple hours to fix again.

> Yesterday I saw next strings and started my job.

This is not what you  requested/what I told would happen when you
request sync from old project to master.

I always wrote: Either you work in parallel, translate in both
projects *OR* you ignore master and request a sync on branch-off.

> Surprisingly for me, part of my old work from first update had been lost

Because anything I write is ignored by people. This is what I told
would happen.

>  and
> old-translated strings appear as untranslated.

I noticed when pushing the strings to the repository, and then not
only delayed the tag, but also  spend hours to fix that again.

> Also I cant see suggestions
> which should pop up for once translated sentences. For example:

I couldn't care less honestly...

> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pl/libo_ui/translate/officecfg/#filter=incomplete&unit=109108710

But I see suggestion here.

> Orginal: Create static replacement images for OLE object
> Out-dated suggestion: Utwórz statyczne zamienniki graficzne dla obiektów OLE
> Correct and lost translation/suggestion: Utwórz statyczne obrazy zastępcze
> dla obiektów OLE
>
> So how to recover previous effects?

Look for yourself i n source repository. If you tell me to overwrite
master with translations from 5-1 I do. That I restored strings that
you did translate but had no relevant string in 5-1 project is my gift
to you.
I won't fix strings you translated differently in 5-1 and master for you, sorry.

ciao
Christian