In Draw and Impress there are respectively Pages and Slides. However, in
many places the same UI string is used in both applications. In this way a
page is called "page" in Draw, but then "page" is used to call what
actually is a slide in Impress, or vice versa. While this might be ok in
English, there are completely different terms for "page" and "slide" in
Lithuanian (I believe a few other languages, too). Translating the same
string to fit both applications is complicated, and the result looks
weird...

Here's a few examples of such strings in master:

Slide/Page Pane context menu:
oGDd5||New Page; avSPK||Duplicate Page; 6geGw||Rename page

Status bar: 7DqZj||Slide %1 of %2

Tooltip in Slide/Page Pane:
hpxsK||Slide

Is it possible to separate strings for Draw and Impress so that they can be
translated differently? Should I file a bug for that?

Regards,
Modestas